Friday, June 21, 2013

existential crisis

These days - almost every night, as I lay in my bed doing nothing, lots of thoughts seems bothering myself. Like who am I? What is the point I'm in this universe? Am I, somehow planned to be something big, and every opportunities that I unknowingly rejected actually leads me to that plan? Why am I living? Am I some kind of the main character where the other people in this so called world are just the supporting roles? Is heaven and hell are real? If so, will I stay forever? How long is forever?

These thoughts always keeps filling my head and never really resolved and just keep adding more and more. Curiosity keeps me aware that there are so much possibility in this world. So many mysteries that man kind haven't found out yet. And if we put what have been discovered into percentage- how many percent is that? Could it be 70% ? Or maybe we haven't really going into half of the percentage about what's really happening in this world? 

But I figured out that science and all are seems so real and that it just stating facts facts and more facts. And all of the things that science can ever figured out is something with proofs. There are many things that probably doesn't have an exact proof. Like, faith to God, spiritual thingy, even love (which is something that scientists says a natural thing that occurs on human mind-and there are no such related into faith slash so contrary with what I really believe).

Well, for me? I did put some faith into something unknown and abstract. Like the faith to God. I believe in Him, I know Him - although not directly but through the bible , the testifiers and all - but I believe it. I believe that there is something big that human race could never literally tested as if in science. I believe in blessing and faith and how people can be connected with each other through some secret knots. Things like that make people survive the hard time because they think of a little hope where the creator of the universe give to each and everyone of us. 
kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment