Friday, November 29, 2013

Around The House

Some of the things that I love from my house...

  This is my dad's Betta Fish. There are lots of these in my house, my dad loves fishes and I think they are the cutest things ever. They have this beautiful fin that flows like a gown everytime they move around. It makes them looks like a superstars on the red carpet.

  Some part of the fish pond that my dad love to take care on. It's really pretty and sometimes on the afternoon I like to stare at the fish and just listen to the sound of the water flowing down. Such peace,. Very serenity. Many clarity. Wow. Doge.


  This one is a statue of Buddha. My parents bought it around 3 or 4 years ago ( I can't remember?) in Yogyakarta. I'm not a Buddhist or anything, but the way this statue placed on my garden just seems very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment